Supply Chain Event Management (SCEM)
An event notification system structured for flexible, high-performance monitoring.Ask Our Experts
Detailed real-time information about flow paths to safeguard process tracking
Enjoy the benefits of:
- Tight control over the commitments made by your suppliers.
- Control the delivery times promised to customers.
- Adopt preventative and remedial actions to solve supply chain and logistics operations issues.
- Be proactive when faced with declining product quality.
- Let your logistics team make informed decisions about orders by being aware of all incidents within the supply chain.
- Your points-of-sale can always know about any progress or delays in their order, and take the appropriate action.
Primary characteristics of Supply Chain Event Management (SCEM):
- Manage and sort notification events.
- User subscriptions: users receive alerts about specific events.
- Email or user interface notification messaging.
- Configure message formats and content for each notification event. Enter user interface panels by clicking on the message.
- Manage timetables and notification settings per user, via notification profiles.
- Automatic system reactions to notification events.
- Tracking of notification alerts until they are resolved or finalised.
- Events are scaled.
- Automatic launch of other events, if the alert is not received or if no users are subscribed to a notification event.