Mecalux will be attending the CeBIT digital technology fair in Hannover from 1st to 5th March 2011. Mecalux’s participation in the fair once again demonstrates that the company is on the cutting edge of the storage sector’s new technology revolution. Mecalux employs more than 70 dedicated R+D engineers at its technological centres, has twelve production plants in six countries and sales offices all over the world. Thanks to this investment, Mecalux has detected that its clients have significant technological needs, enabling the company to open new markets. Mecalux backs new technologies as one way to ensure the company’s growth.
A fair aimed at user needs
CeBIT is where the majority of technology consortiums from all over world exhibit their products and services and is therefore one of the most relevant annual dates on the IT sector’s calendar. Mecalux will be exhibiting its pioneering warehouse management software, the renowned Mecalux EasyWMS®. This service was launched to provide an IT system that could respond to 90% of warehouse needs, leaving 10% free for each one’s unique specifications. The key to the programme’s success is its standardisation, together with the possibility of personalising and adapting it to each warehouse. The personalisation of technological services is the main focus of this 2011 edition of CeBIT, under the premise, which is shared by Mecalux, that the speed with which technology advances makes it increasingly necessary to concentrate on the specific needs of users.